Living a Healthy Life – Wellness Model
The following information may be helpful to people who are dealing with a disease or illness and suffering from uncomfortable symptoms; people who want to improve the level of their health or who genuinely want to prevent disease.
If a person’s health is compromised, everything must be considered. Are they stressed? Are they sleeping well? Have they had enough sunshine and fresh air? Are they drinking enough pure water? Have they taken their vitamins? How is their nutrition? Do they eat fast or processed foods? Are they exposed to chemicals from food, water, personal care products or cleaning products? Do they exercise regularly? How are their relationships? If someone has a health condition, to treat the condition alone would be like putting a band-aid over it. Everything about them must be considered; that’s why we call this “wholistic medicine”.
1. Hydration is critical. The body requires 1/2 its body weight in pounds in ounces of water everyday. If a person is chronically dehydrated, start slowly and work up to the desired daily amount of water. Don’t like plain water? Lemon, Lime, Orange, Citrus Fresh and Peppermint add delicious flavor and health benefits too.
2. Eating the right foods is key. Vegetables, fruits, lean meats, nuts, seeds and eggs should be staples. Carbohydrates & grains like bread, pasta, rice, oatmeal, tortillas, etc., should be limited. White, processed carbohydrates should be eliminated. Organic and/or locally grown is always best if possible. To help the body have a correct pH try Balance, Alkalime, NingXia Red, Sulfurzyme and Multi-Greens.
3. Exercise really matters. Your body needs cardiovascular and strength training exercises. Exercise controls weight, combats diseases, improves mood, boosts energy, promotes better sleep, strengthens bones and can be fun. Click here for additional help in getting your fitness program started. Pre-workout essentials include NingXia Red, NingXia Nitro, Slique Tea, Slique Essence, Lemongrass and Peppermint. Workout and post-workout essentials include Peppermint, Pure Protein Complete, Deep Relief, PanAway, NingXia Red, True Source, Slique Bar.
4. Cleansing & detoxifying makes a difference. If a person has been consuming a diet made up of predominantly processed or fast foods, taking prescription and OTC drugs and living a stressful life, cleansing and detoxification will be necessary. Cleansing Trio + Juvatone and Juvaflex for liver and Parafree for parasites. 5-Day Nutritive Cleanse, Detoxyme and Essentialzyme-4.
5. After cleansing, build the body with nutrition. Ningxia Red, Core Supplements (includes True Source, Longevity, Omega Blue, and Life 5), Balance Complete or Power Meal, Multi-Greens, Essentialzymes-4.
6. Support the Immune system and balance minerals. Immu-Pro or Sleep Essence, Mineral Essence, NingXia Red, Life 5, Longevity, OmegaGize, Inner Defense, ImmuPower on the spine every day.
Essential oils contain hundreds of different kinds of molecules, each with specific benefits. If you use an oil to improve the digestive system, for example, the heart may improve, the brain may function better, etc. These benefits may be cumulative, over time, allowing health and wellness to improve dramatically over time. Essential oils support us physically, mentally, and emotionally, and help us live longer, healthier, and happier lives! Interested in learning what your body specifically needs at this point in your life? Utilize the Zyto scan. For more Young Living Essential Oil information and to get your healthy, oily life started click here: www.ylwebsite.com/fusionfitness.
The information contained in this announcement is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition Note: Young Living’s product availability and pricing varies by country. Please contact your Young Living wellness consultant for product availability and pricing if you have any questions.
Young Living is the World Leader in Essential Oils. Young Living Essential Oils (YLEO) only incorporates the highest purity in grade for all of our health products.
Young Living is a company built upon trust, integrity, and pure therapeutic grade products. Whether you are interested in our quality products or being a part of our Young Living Team, you have come to the right place.
We have essential oils, nutritional supplements, personal care products, skin care products, hair care products, bath & shower products, cooking products, dental hygiene products, safe kids products, diffusers, multivitamins, probiotics, a green natural household cleaner, and one of the highest antioxidant goji wolfberries juices on the market – NingXia Red.
For more Young Living Essential Oil information and to get your healthy, oily life started click here: www.ylwebsite.com/fusionfitness.